Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hello

I have just finished my 8th year of teaching. I have taught in a variety of settings:
  • spring 2004: 6th-8th grade self-contained inner city middle school in SC
  • 2004-2005: K-8 school resource and consulatative in rural SC
  • 2005-2010: inclusion, consulative, resouce, self-contained and anything in between in a 4-8 inner city school in a large school district in NC
  • 2010-2011: self-contained 9-12 year olds in a all special education school that serves students ages 3-21 in a moderate sized county in SC
I have just made the move to childcare. I am really loving the change of pace so far. I have started this blog to participate in the book study being completed on Debbie Diller's book Math Work Stations. I am looking forward to learning a lot, by asking a lot of questions and reading others responses.
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment